Tuesday, February 13, 2007



Well last year I got really ambitious. It was because of a friend of mine who loves to stamp. I recently read on her blog that she stamped all of her kids cards this year too. Well I was a little lazy this year and I didn't have all of her "Valentine" stamps to borrow because she moved away. So here are my kids doing theirs.
Hali, bless her heart, took about 2 hours to hand write ever name, her name and a heart, and picking the "perfect" sticker for each card. She would screw up a letter and have to start ALL over. She is very hard on herself. Luckily there was 36 cards and she only needed 21. When we picked out her Hello kitty cards Ethan was there and he HAD to have some of his own. Even though he is not in school he has to do everything that Hali does. He got some Cars cards and adorably scribbled on each of them the whole time Hali was writing hers. I swear the only time he has any attention span is when he is trying to be just like his big sister. Anyway they were very cute here are some pictures. Happy Valentines Day to all of you!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

First, just let me say that I did not stamp all the cards this year! I have a cute little stamp set just for them (no, it's not Stampin' Up!, are you crazy?!) and they use that to stamp away on their cards. I do not interfere, I let them do it how they wish. I did that last year too. All I did was cut the paper and give it to them. They did the rest.

Sorry I moved and took my stamps with me! You can come visit them anytime you wish! :)