Saturday, November 03, 2007

I had been thinking today about what to post. My life has been so crazy lately. I could go on and on about all the recent crazy stuff. Like our 2 trips to the E.R. in 3 days, or our crazy half finished house. I guess I was in a very thankful mood today so I have decide to make this blog in terms of things I am thankful to God for instead of crazy crap in my life.
Sophia... Sophia... Sophia... you little naughty girl. I would have never thought it would have been so easy for you to unscrew a CHILDPROOF pill container and quickly gag down a couple of mommy's pills. All while I was standing only a couple of feet away. "Dear God thank you so much for placing your hand on Sophia and keeping her little body safe during 8 oz of liquid charcoal session and a 15 hour watching period at the hospital."
Wow, I love our house. "Thank you God for our beautiful house that you are giving me the energy every day to turn into a home. Thank you also for having this coming Monday, in court in your hands. Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL fall weather. Thank your for providing us with the resources for this AWESOME new computer that I'm typing on. Thank you for Ethan, Hali, Sophia, Jeff and even Toby. Oh yeah Thank you for only letting me sprain my leg and foot when I feel. Thank you for giving me the right words to say for my sister in law. Thanks for being GOD! Amen."

No comments: