Monday, March 10, 2008

Does anyone else out there watch TLC's "What not to wear?" I have been watching that show for quite a few years. Back in the day (like 4 years ago) I really did care about the way that I looked when I left the house. Well sadly, the people they have on that show are starting to look pretty familiar. Uh, kinda like me. They had a chick on there last week that was wearing her PJ pants when she took the kids to school, and maybe here and there for some quick morning shopping. There she was in all her glory running around town in her fancy pj pants a tee shirt and tennis shoes, with funky socks to add to all the beauty. Wow, I think I wore the same outfit last week a couple times. . . Well there is hope for me a guess, just like her I just need to go on that show and let "Stacy and Clinton" pick on me for a while so I can have my $5000.00 and a free trip to NYC. Shoot, I will even let them cut my hair and do my makeup! Of course I gotta wait until after this last baby so I will at least be wearing normal sizes again.

No comments: