Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Have you ever bought something from someone, but you are not sure who, and unfortunately you have never gotten what you bought? This has happened to me a few times. It happened to me once on e-bay. This was a really big bummer because I really wanted my 24 pack of canning jars and lids for $5.99. It was a really good deal I won, I paid that day (like I always do) and I never got my jars! . . . or any word from the person that I bought them from. Later I got a refund from paypal and then a note from EBay that said that the person I bought these from was no longer a "registered user". The big suckiest time was when I bought a comforter and sheet set for Ethan from Totalybedding.com . Who by the way has an "F" on Better business bureau. I wish I would have checked that before I bought. Well I paid them $126.00 and NEVER got my bedding. After calling them so many times they started pretending that they didn't speak English! Can you believe that!? Well any way I am over that one too, I guess. But here is the recent sticker: I bought about 8 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from someone. I don't remember who, where, or when. Oh, I know I should have been more "responsible" and written this transaction down, but I didn't. Now lately I have really wanted those cookies. I know that I didn't pay for them yet so really what I am thinking is that that darn girl scout sold My cookies to someone else. I just wish I would have had the chance to pay and get my cookies. Oh well, I guess I will have to just go and eat some Oreos but man, I could really go for a "thin Mint" right now. . . .

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Is your area totally done with their cookies sales??? If so, Mae is a GS and they are in the midst of selling the 'leftovers'. Do I need to pick up a box for you and mail it?? :)

Heidi said...

You Just might :-) I will pay

Deanne said...

Say the word and we'll make it happen!